Select Business Type
Year Built: 1915
Architect: J. G. Cordner
An early settler’s cottonwood-timber house stood on this site from 1867 to 1915. Due to its proximity to the railroad depot, the house became a hotel in 1871, operating under the names Midland Pacific, National, and Mooney’s. John Bennett’s new brick hotel, which included a restaurant on the ground floor and thirty small guest rooms above, cost about $20,000 to build in 1915. Its century-old functions did not change until the building’s handsome rehabilitation in 1984-85. ‘Haymarket Junction, ’ a collection of retail shops, was designed by architect Rich Reeves.
No photos have been posted for this property.