The Independence Houses
1609 N St.
Lincoln, NE 68508
Other Services • Full Business Directory
This is the corporate office of the Independence Houses.
The Independence Houses are locally-owned assisted living facilities. Marsha Stork, a Registered Nurse, saw the need for quality dementia-specific care in the Lincoln area and opened the first Independence House in 1996.
Focusing on residential memory care, the three Independence House facilities (Mandarin, Coddington and Northview) were designed to provide a high quality of life for those experiencing the unique challenges of Alzheimer’s Disease and all other types of dementia.
- Tico's317 S. 17th St. (440 feet SE)
- Lincoln Espresso112 S. 16th St. (487 feet N)
- Itsumo Ramen1451 O St. (783 feet NW)
- D.P. Dough1442 O St. (902 feet NW)
- Elle Esthetics1601 N St. (48 feet W)
- Iron Brush Tattoo226 S. 16th St. (130 feet W)
- N Street Express Lube1646 N St. (134 feet NE)
- Spruce Hair Co246 S. 16th St. (205 feet SW)
Nearby Arts & Entertainment
- Pershing Center Mural226 Centennial Mall S. (338 feet W)
- Royal Hookah Bar & Lounge1619 O St. (402 feet N)
- Harry's Wonder Bar1621 O St. (521 feet N)
- Lincoln Community Foundation Gardens215 Centennial Mall S. (543 feet W)
- University Square Garage101 N. 14th St. (0.2 miles NW)
- M Street Parking Garage1318 M St. (0.2 miles W)
- US Bank Tower Parking Garage233 S. 13th St. (0.3 miles NW)
- Cornhusker Square Garage1220 L St. (0.3 miles SW)